ODNOVA Coconut Cacao Butter Cups
Makes 12-16 cups
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 tbsp raw honey
12-16 tsp Odnova superfood honey blend (1 tsp per cup)
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup coconut butter (mana)
- Line a baking sheet with 12-16 silicone baking cups. Set aside.
- Melt down the coconut oil, cacao powder and honey over low heat until melted and combined.
- Using a spoon, place about a tablespoon and a half of chocolate into the bottom of each cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt down the cacao butter and coconut butter over low heat.
- Remove the tray and put a teaspoon of Odnova honey onto each of the cups. Then place a tablespoon of the melted cacao butter and coconut butter on top of each of the cups to seal in the honey. Place in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.