For the first time ever, Gosha's Organics is happy to present a collaboration with Matcha Kari, co-founded by Dr. Andrew Weil. In this Limited Edition release of ODNOVA Clarity, we have infused the original formula with premium Japanese green tea matcha.
Read more below on why we add matcha to ODNOVA and why we paired up with Matcha Kari!
When we first created ODNOVA, our purpose and promise to you, was to find the finest natural ingredients that provide the most benefit to mind, body and spirit, we adhere to this principle every day.
Matcha Kari and ODNOVA
For the first time ever, we have paired up with one of the best in the industry, Matcha Kari, to collaborate on a limited release of our bestseller.
So why do we believe that Matcha Kari belongs in the ODNOVA family?
- All Matcha Kari matcha is directly traded, sourced from a single green tea growing region - Uji, Japan, the birthplace of matcha a thousand years ago. The matcha produced in Uji region is prized as the finest in the world.
- Matcha Kari holds a personal relationships with multi-generational farmers and growers they work with.
- All Matcha Kari matcha is 100% stone-ground, made by the growers using an authentic processes that hasn't changed for hundreds of years
- The matcha is optimally fresh, packed at the source, resulting in an exceptionally vibrant green color and non-bitter taste which contributes to a high anti-oxidant content.
Matcha and ODNOVA Clarity
Matcha is unique to ODNOVA Clarity (not present in GLO or Energy) and is one of the key ingredients as you'll find here. Matcha is a full-leaf tea that is made by grinding dried tea leafs into a fine powder. The very nature of the form of matcha, is what allows us to benefit from the nutrients the tea leaf has to offer:
- An impressive nutrient profile, containing zinc and other essential minerals, B-complex and vitamins A, C, E, K
- High concentration of amino acid L-Theanine which has been known to assist in elevating alpha brain waves (a state of mind that allows for more relaxation while maintaining alertness), increased production of dopamine and serotonin in key regions in the brain and a beneficial effect on the immune systems Th1 and Th2 calls which assist body's response to intercellular pathogens and antibody synthesis respectively 
- Matcha green tea is a natural, botanical brain-booster that doesn't drain adrenals or overwork the thyroid (unlike coffee)